Wednesday 22 May 2013

The engagement -10/11/12



We met in the romantic little town of Kaapsehoop. I never would have imagine on that cold misty day that i have found the love of my life. We have been together for 6 years when Willie told me that we are visiting The elephant sanctuary in Hazyview. I never suspected that he was going to propose on 10/11/12. We had breakfast at Wimpy in Hazyview before going to the elephant sanctuary. Willie was so anxious he had a 4 course meal, poor guy. Off course i had no idea.....
The day was great and a tour guide taught us everything about elephants. We had the opportunity to touch the elephants and feed them. Before we left, the elephant came up behind me and put a little guitar box with the ring inside in my hand and then Willie proposed. How could I not say yes, beside the fact that I lov Willie more than anything in the world, he got the largest land animal to hand me my ring....

 



 
The small town where our love started - Kaapsehoop.
 
 
The little guitar box holding my ring.
 


 
The ring... (WOW)

 
 

 
Willie getting a nice slobby kiss.

 
Me getting a kiss.


                                                   True love.

 
Feeding time.

 
Still hungry for more.
 
 
So happy together !!
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment